Syncro Corporation is a privately-held company with corporate headquarters located in the North Alabama region just minutes away from Huntsville, Alabama. Syncro was orginally founded in Detroit, Michigan as Syncro Devices, Inc. in 1938.
Our history includes a long tradition of original design manufacture (ODM) and electromechanical contract manufacturing, in addition to our own OEM automotive aftermarket product lines.
We have a legacy of over 70 years of expertise in product development through post manufacturing support, benefiting our customers in several ways. At Syncro, we believe quality is an inside job.
- Access to a wide range of product development engineering resources with expertise in developing products used in challenging environments.
- Expertise with a range of industry specific quality requirements and third party validation processes.
- A vertically integratedmanufacturing facility capable of providing board-level, subassembly and system build for a wide variety of product types.
- A commitment to continuous improvement which includes a track record of teaming with customers to achieve their internal goals for cost reduction and product functionality improvements.
- Internal systems for supporting end market fulfillment and depot repair.
- Corporate meeting spaces for contract, design, and program reviews