Syncro Corporation is a privately-held company with corporate headquarters located in the North Alabama region just minutes away from Huntsville, Alabama. Syncro was orginally founded in Detroit, Michigan as Syncro Devices, Inc. in 1938.
Our history includes a long tradition of original design manufacture (ODM) and electromechanical contract manufacturing, in addition to our own OEM automotive aftermarket product lines.
- Access to a wide range of product development engineering resources with expertise in developing products used in challenging environments.
- Expertise with a range of industry specific quality requirements and third party validation processes.
- A vertically integratedmanufacturing facility capable of providing board-level, subassembly and system build for a wide variety of product types.
- A commitment to continuous improvement which includes a track record of teaming with customers to achieve their internal goals for cost reduction and product functionality improvements.
- Internal systems for supporting end market fulfillment and depot repair.
- Corporate meeting spaces for contract, design, and program reviews
New Huntsville Location
Syncro Corporation is pleased to announce the purchase of a new facility in Huntsville, AL, to better serve our customers in support of ancillary business related to programs at Redstone Arsenal.
The facility is 23,000 ft2 with 1,500 ft2 of office space and 21,500 ft2 of high bay integration and is fully security controlled via video monitoring 24/7. All communications are seamlessly integrated to our 110,000 ft2 manufacturing facility and headquarters 30 minutes south in Arab, AL.